Silk, cotton, cashmere, anyone??
This spring is all about sustainability. How can we shop for the good of the planet? How can we shop with forever in mind?
Synthetic fibers like rayon, acrylic, polyester, and spandex are everywhere, and in some of our favorite items of clothing! (Hey there, yoga pants). So what’s the big deal? Why shop natural fibers instead?
Here are our top 3 reasons and why:
- Washing Synthetic Fibers can harm the environment
- When you wash clothing made with synthetic fibers, little particles of the fabric are released into the wash. These little fibers are actually small bits of plastic that never truly exit our water supply
- Yikes! So what do we do?
- Here’s what to do with yours
- Shopping clothing made with natural fiber is an investment
- You’ll save money in the long run with well- made clothing
- You’re using less plastic by shopping natural fibers
- There are natural fibers for every occasion :Cotton, Linen, Wool, Cashmere, Hemp, Silk, Alpaca, Bamboo
Shop our One of for a always changing selection of natural fibers.
- Natural fibers elevate your closet!
- When you purchase naturally made clothing, you become part of a tradition that has existed for thousands of years
- When you buy clothing made from natural fibers, you can rest assured that long after those fibers have left your closet, no matter where they end up – they’ll support- not harm the planet.
- Natural fibers- (unlike synthetic fibers) are actually biodegradable and won’t live forever in a landfill.
- Natural fibers create timeless pieces (talk about a capsule wardrobe!)
And that’s that! Write us an let us know your favorite wasCaring for the planet has never been so beautiful.